Notice of our privacy practices under HIPAA
As required by the Privacy Regulations created as a result of the Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act of 1996 (HIPAA)
This notice describes how health information we share with our vendors may be used and disclosed.
PLEASE REVIEW THIS NOTICE CAREFULLY
A. OUR COMMITMENT TO CUSTOMER PRIVACY
Our company is dedicated to maintaining the privacy of our customers. In conducting our business, we will provide patient information by secure email, fax or other transmission for the services we provide.
We also are required by law to provide you with this notice of our legal duties and the privacy practices that we maintain in our company. By federal and state law, we must follow the terms of the notice of privacy practices that we have in effect at this time.
We realize that these laws are complicated, but we must provide you with the following important information:
- How you may use and transfer customer IIHI or Individually Identifiable Health Information.
- Our obligations concerning the use and disclosure of IIHI
The terms of this notice apply to all records containing IIHI that are created or retained by your company. We reserve the right to revise or amend this Notice of Privacy Practices. Any revision or amendment to this notice will be effective for all of your records.
- Order processing -We may use customer IIHI in order to track, fulfill and receive payment for orders shipped to us.
- Disclosures Required by Law. You may use and disclose patient IIHI when you are required to do so by federal, state, or local law.
We expect patients NOT to receive any marketing materials or solicitations from our vendors.
We expect our vendors to keep accurate records of patient information in a secure environment.
- Motif Luna Breast Pump With Battery - Aetna Insurance UpgradeSpecial Price $39.99 Regular Price $299.99