Ameda Mya Hospital Strength Breast Pump
The Ameda Mya is a breakthrough hospital strength portable breast pump that is compact without compromise. Mya is small, super lightweight, ultra-quiet, and can be operated by a rechargeable battery. Mya offers moms a convenient, safe, discreet way to provide their babies vital nutrition with a new level of freedom. Whether it’s work, travel, running errands, or just having a night out, Mya is the easiest way to pump on-the-go.
Mya Hospital Strength Breast Pump
- Mya Breast Pump.
- AC Power Adapter (12V).
- Dual Milk Collection System: 24.0 mm Flanges (2), Valves (2), Tubing (2), Diaphragms (2), 5 oz. Wide Neck Bottle (2), and Locking Cap and Ring (2).
- Additional Valves (2).
- Instructions for Use
- Small, super lightweight, and ultra-silent, allowing for discreet, on-the-go pumping.
- Double or single electric pumping options.
- Up to 280 mmHg suction strength.
- True Closed Protection System helps to prevent breast milk from backing up into the tubing and pump.
- Internal rechargeable battery: two hours at full power on just one charge.
- 2-phase adjustable suction modes: 10 levels of expression mode, 5 levels of massage/stimulation mode.
- Memory function automatically remembers the last settings.
- Timer display easily tracks pumping time.
- Smart auto-power off automatically powers down after 30 minutes.
- 2-year warranty.
- Pump Dimensions: 4 in. (L) x 3.5 in. (W) x 1.75 in. (H).
- Weight: 8 oz.—fits in the palm of hand or purse.